1. General information
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
This site is run and managed by HOGM s.r.o. registered in Czech republic. Registered address Havlickovo namesti 112/4, 130 00, Prague 3. Id. no. 247 03 753 (further referred to as “Ecalypse” or “Ecalypse.com”)
By “Product” we mean any software of informational product sold on this website.
All the content that is sold on this website is owned by Ecalypse. By purchasing any of the content on this website, Ecalypse is granting you the non-exclusive worldwide right to use that content according to terms and limitations mentioned when purchasing our product.
3. Refund Policy
Ecalypse provide a functional demo version for all of its products and guarantees that products that you buy are 100% identical with respective product demos.
The purpose of the demos is so that potential customers have the opportunity to test our products in real life environment. We provide demo versions as a way to protect ourselves from fraud. Each customer has the opportunity to fully test our products before purchase.
Once purchase is made, we do not offer refunds on products sold as they are no retrievable.
In no event shall Ecalypse or be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ecalypse web site, even if Ecalypse has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Ecalypse. Our products are provided ‘as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Ecalypse`s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ecalypse does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Ecalypse may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Ecalypse does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials unless otherwise stated.
Ecalypse has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ecalypse of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Ecalypse does not provide warranty or guarantee on its products in any manner. Ecalypse does not guarantee that products sold on this website will function with any and all 3rd party components, plugins or web browsers. Browser and other compatibility should be tested before purchase. Please ensure that the browsers you use will work with our products.
After we have successfully received your payment, your respective Product and related information will be emailed to the email address you provided. This may take up to 24 hours but usually happens immediately. Please ensure first you have checked your spam folder, If you do not receive an email after this time period, please contact us.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
• We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.